Established: December 20, 2012
Revised: Novenber 15, 2021
Established by: Travel Voice Japan Ltd.
Personal Information Protection Policy and Site Policy
Travel Voice Japan Ltd. takes great care to protect your privacy-related personal information. We may request personal information that you may provide of your own volition in order to operate our website and send you e-mail notices. However, this information shall only be the minimum required, and we shall respect your judgment on the provision of any other information.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
Travel Voice Japan Ltd. will clearly show the purpose of use if we collect any personal information from people making inquiries or requests, and will do so using fair and appropriate methods.
Purpose of Use: Personal information will be collected for the following purposes.
- Information management, collection, sending written communications, and contact in order to process cases and carry out other business operations.
- Sending e-mails to individuals to provide information to those requesting it.
- Responding to inquiries or consultations.
- After removing personal information, disclosing user attributes and disclosing site characteristics to outside parties.
- Safe Management and Storage of Personal Information
In order to accurately process the data in the personal information you provide and ensure the safety of personal information held by us, Travel Voice Japan Ltd. will carry out appropriate protection and safety measures, working to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
- Provision of Personal Information
Save in the following cases, in principle Travel Voice Japan Ltd. will not provide your personal information to third parties without your consent.
- When required by law.
- When needed to protect human life, prevent injury, or protect assets.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organ, or local public body, or party consigned by same on matters required by law.
- When providing documentation to public agencies in the pursuit of business.
- Disclosure, Suspension of Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
If you as the owner of your personal information wish to have your personal information disclosed, amended, no longer used, deleted, or so on, then, excluding cases where we are permitted to refuse for legal or business reasons, Travel Voice Japan Ltd. shall promptly comply using appropriate methods once we have confirmed your identity.
- Revisions to the Personal Information Protection Policy
- Provision of Personal Information is Voluntary
You are the one who determines whether or not your personal information will be provided to us. However, if you do not provide information required for specific services, we may not be able to provide these services appropriately.
- Acquisition of Personal Information through Methods Difficult to Check
Third parties may be obtaining and using your cookie information. The cookie information obtained by third parties will be handled in accordance with their own privacy policies.
In addition, all sections of our website where you are asked to provide your personal information use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption. Other measures we have in place to protect your information include a firewall in our site. However, please understand that, due to the nature of the internet, these are not guarantees of complete security.
- Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization
Travel Voice Japan Ltd. is not a member of any authorized personal information protection organization.
- Cookies Policy
Please see here
*Please direct any inquiries about your personal information to the following:
Personal Information Inquiries Desk, Travel Voice Japan Ltd.